Regular monthly meetings are held the third Thursday of each month in the Busz Conference room at the Old Mill Museum (242 Toledo Street, Dundee). The regular monthly meeting time is at 6:30 pm.
Benefits of attending Monthly Meeting:
- Networking with other businesses and community organizations.
- Strengthen your bonds with area businesses and develop partnerships.
- Exchange ideas and information directly affecting business and the community.
Our website contains current information about DABA, membership listings by name and services each member has to offer.
Website benefits to DABA members:
- Contains an inviting welcome to visitors and residents. It will encourage visitors and residents to shop local.
- Offers the ability to link your website through our website.
- Event postings on the website calendar.
- What’s New This Month? will feature sales, specials, coupons page, business advertising, etc.
- Business Review will provide monthly spotlights of businesses and their products or services.
- Facebook and blog comment pages
DABA offers aggressive marketing possibilities. There are many avenues available to members to promote both DABA and their business through presentations at the meeting, DABA activities, facebook, newspaper releases and linking your business with the DABA website.
- Joint marketing for cost-effective promotions.
- Increase interaction with customers and stay on the forefront of their minds.
- Enables businesses to network among members and creates an awareness of products and services within and around the Dundee area.
DABA has a number of annual activities with more to be developed.
Home for the Holidays Craft Show held the 2nd Saturday in December. Our annual holiday shopping features your favorite crafters and small businesses. Showcasing over 100 vendors, the event will include a Toy for Tots collection box, concessions and free admission.
- Mayfly Music Festival. The festival is a weekend of family entertainment. The event promotes the area businesses and local organizations while providing inexpensive high quality entertainment to the public. The festival proceeds are used to provide a Mayfly Music Festival Scholarship each year to an area high school graduate.
- Home for The Holiday’s Parade & Community Tree Lighting. This annual parade, through downtown Dundee, begins with the Community Tree Lighting ceremony in Triangle Park and includes Santa’s arrival under the direction of the Dundee Volunteer Fire Department. Following the parade, children of all ages can visit Santa at the Dundee Township Fire Hall.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Once a month email with current events in Dundee, MI